Service Partner Plan (SPP Program)
Plumbing, Heating & AC Preventative Maintenance in Topeka
Plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems are like cars—they require regular cleaning and preventative maintenance to run efficiently for as long as possible. These home comfort systems are one of the biggest investments in your home. Treating them as such can save you time, hassle, and money in the long run. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air helps you protect your investment with our SPP maintenance membership program.
For as low as $13.95 per month, our Service Partner Plan includes annual:
- Plumbing check-up
- Furnace safety check
- Air conditioning tune-up
- Water heater safety check-up and flush
These four maintenance checks* combined have a total retail price of over $369, so you are truly getting the best value for your money when you sign up for our maintenance program.*System check-ups do not include cleanings.
Talk to a member of our team to know how you can become a Service Partner Plan member. Dial (785) 783-5780 today!
Benefits of Regular Cleanings and Maintenance
In addition to keeping your home systems at peak performance, maintenance and cleaning keeps your equipment warranty intact. Most manufacturers include regular professional service as part of the warranty agreement and letting an unqualified technician do the work can affect the validity of your warranty.
Other benefits of routine cleanings and maintenance include:
- Lengthens equipment life
- Catches issues before they worsen
- Reduces your need for unexpected emergency repairs or premature system replacement
- Ensures the safe operation of your home systems
- Saves money on gas and electric bills - dirty components strain more and are more expensive to run
- Gives you complete peace of mind
At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Topeka, our technicians are always thorough. We pay close attention to every detail when inspecting and tuning up your plumbing, furnace, or air conditioning systems. Our team will also provide you with a detailed report of our findings and give recommendations for small issues, energy conservation and equipment protection.
What More Can You Get from Our Plan?
Routine, comprehensive maintenance is not the only thing our customers will get from our Service Partner Plan.
As a plan member, you will also receive exclusive benefits such as:
- No after-hours fee for emergency work (valued at $120)
- 15% discount on plumbing, sewer, drain, water conditioning, heating, and air conditioning services
- Annual water heater flushing
- Customer awareness and education
- Best-in-class customer service
Ready to sign up for our Service Partner Plan? Contact our Topeka plumbing and HVAC experts at (785) 783-5780!