Topeka Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Your Trusted Furnace Experts
Furnace repair and maintenance is not a task best left to unskilled hands. Calling Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air can make sure you stay warm throughout the winter. We understand maintenance begins well before the first snow or even the first drop in outdoor temperatures. Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable about the newest technologies and use the latest equipment to quickly inspect and solve problems. You can always trust that our diagnosis is honest and our prices are fair. To help you save money on your bill, we offer a number of discounts on various services.
Need furnace repair and maintenance in Topeka? Give us a call at (785) 783-5780!
Preventing Repair Bills with Maintenance
Although there is no way to 100% prevent the need for heater repairs, there are a few steps that can be taken to lessen these chances.
Regular maintenance, or an annual service, is the best way to ensure your furnace makes it safely through the winter:
- Furnace filters – These need to be replaced every month. Doing so can save money on your monthly bill and extend the life of your unit.
- Sniff test – If your furnace uses natural gas, sniff the air to ensure there is no leak. This is something you can and should do often to make sure your home is safe.
- Dust and vacuum – Cleaning in and around your furnace will keep the unit running optimally.
- Flame sensor – This sensor is important for your furnace to work. If it is dirty, the flame will not come on, preventing your furnace from heating your home.
Although changing your filter and smelling around for natural gas are things you can do, it may be best to have a professional do the rest. This will also ensure that every component is working properly and is ready for the winter.
Common Furnace Repairs in Topeka
Even with the best furnace maintenance, the need for repairs is inevitable. Sometimes, those repairs can be less than obvious. When deciding whether to call a repairman, homeowners often wait until the heater isn’t working.
Here are a few red flags that repairs are needed, usually long before freezing temperatures:
- Increased energy bills – If you are using the same amount of energy and your electric bills are skyrocketing, this is a sure sign of a damaged furnace.
- Thermostat – In comfortably cool fall temperatures, you may not notice whether your thermostat is working properly. Take the time to check it before winter comes as it could be a simple wiring issue.
- Yellow flame – Periodically checking your furnace flame color can keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning. The flame should always be blue; if it’s not, call us asap!
We are passionate about customer service and it reflects in our reviews. Check them out to ease your mind.
Trust Us to Keep Your Home Warm
Whether you are looking for furnace maintenance, repair, or replacement, Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is the company to call. Our technicians are professional yet personable and will talk through any repair that may be needed. You can count on the fact that we will never pressure you into buying parts or services you don’t need!
If your furnace is in need of repair or just regular maintenance, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at (785) 783-5780 for an honest and reliable experience!