Topeka Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Offering Fast & Affordable Furnace Services
Having furnace problems can be a major hassle, especially during the winter months when temperatures drop and we rely on our furnaces to keep us warm and comfortable. At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, our heating service experts understand how stressful furnace problems can be, which is why we are committed to providing fast and reliable Topeka furnace repair services whenever you need them.
Whether your furnace suddenly stops working or you notice strange noises and odd smells coming from your furnace, our local Topeka furnace repair team will work quickly and efficiently to get your system back up and running again. And with emergency furnace repair available 24/7, you can rest assured that we will always be there when you need us most. So if you're having furnace issues, don't hesitate to contact us today and let our experts take care of all your furnace repair needs!
Need furnace repair in Topeka? Give us a call at (785) 783-5780!
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Even with the best furnace maintenance, the need for repairs is inevitable. Sometimes, though, the need for repairs can be less than obvious, and it is not uncommon for homeowners to wait until the heater isn’t working to call for service. The unfortunate result is that they'll be left completely without heat until a technician can come to their home. When it's freezing outside, that's the last thing you need!
Here are a few red flags that furnace repairs are needed:
- Increased energy bills – If your electric bills are skyrocketing but your home still feels too cold, this is a sure sign that your furnace is not working efficiently and that it either needs to be serviced or replaced.
- Yellow flame – Periodically checking your furnace flame color can keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning. The flame should always be blue; if it’s not, call us asap!
- Unusual smells – A smell of burning dust when turning your furnace on for the first day of the season is normal, but if you smell burning plastic, an ozone-like smell, or a smell of natural gas, turn off your furnace immediately and call your local heating service company.
- Furnace is running in short cycles – Short cycling is a problem because the furnace never runs long enough to adequately heat your home. It ends up consuming a lot of energy and causing way more wear-and-tear on your system than is normal, which ends up costing you even more money.
Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable about the newest technologies and use the latest equipment to quickly inspect and solve problems. You can always trust that our diagnosis is honest and our prices are fair. To help you save money on your bill, we are proud to offer a number of discounts on various services.
Preventing Furnace Repair Bills with Maintenance
Although there is no way to 100% prevent the need for heater repairs, there are a few steps that can be taken to lessen these chances. Regular maintenance, or an annual service, is the best way to help ensure your furnace makes it safely through the winter.
Here are some proactive steps you can take to check your furnace between service appointments:
- Furnace filters – These need to be replaced every month. Doing so can save money on your monthly bill and extend the life of your unit.
- Sniff test – If your furnace uses natural gas, sniff the air to ensure there is no leak. This is something you can and should do often to make sure your home is safe.
- Dust and vacuum – Cleaning in and around your furnace will keep the unit running optimally.
- Flame sensor – This sensor is important for your furnace to work. If it is dirty, the flame will not come on, preventing your furnace from heating your home.
Although there are some furnace maintenance tasks that you can do, it may be best to have a home heating professional do the rest. Your technician can ensure that every component of your furnace is working properly and is ready for the winter.
Schedule Your Furnace Repair in Topeka Today!
Whether you are looking for furnace maintenance, repair, or replacement, Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is the company to call. Our technicians are professional yet personable and will talk through any repair that may be needed. You can count on the fact that we will never pressure you into buying parts or services you don’t need!
If your furnace is in need of repair or just regular maintenance, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at (785) 783-5780 for an honest and reliable experience!
Don't Take Our Word For ItSee What Your Neighbors Have to Say About Pat's
Pat the Plumber is our team when it comes to any plumbing or HVAC needs for our home.- Alvondaro D.
Trey was great- AR
Polite and Thorough- Marie
Thank You Pat's Plumbing!- Kevin
Prompt, professional, detailed explanation of the service they performed.- Drj