Maple Hill HVAC Experts
When something goes wrong with one of your home’s comfort systems, you need to call an experienced professional you can trust. With over 15 years of experience, dozens of 5-star reviews, and tailored solutions that are second to none, our team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is who you call if your HVAC system is on the fritz. We offer professional and high-quality heating, cooling, and indoor air quality solutions to homes and businesses throughout Maple Hill, and we are ready to put our expertise to work for you.
HVAC Services in Maple Hill
At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, we want to be Maple Hill’s one-stop shop for your total home comfort. From heating and cooling solutions to indoor air quality and plumbing services, our team keeps your needs at heart every step of the way. We will get the job done right, the first time, every time.
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Installation
- Heater Repair
- Heat Pump Repair & Installation
- AC Installation
- AC Repair
- Air Handlers
- Evaporator Coils
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
For HVAC services that are second to none, call our team today at (785) 783-5780.
Furnace Repair You Can Count On
No one wants to be stuck out in the cold. If your home isn’t keeping you warm, it is time to call our team. We offer skilled furnace repair solutions that are long-lasting and energy-efficient, saving you time, money, and headaches.
5 signs you need furnace repairs:
- Odd smells: Strong or persistent smells coming from your furnace could be a sign of lodged debris or a gas leak.
- The unit won’t turn on: If you can’t turn your system on, or, it cycles on and off repeatedly you might be suffering from damaged thermostats or wiring.
- The pilot light isn’t blue: Your pilot light can be an indicator of the health of your furnace, and if the color looks “off” it’s time to call our HVAC specialists.
- Inconsistent heating: Is there a room, or rooms, in your home that can never get warm? If so, your ductwork might need repairs, or your system might not be the right size for your space.
- Loud noises: Screeching or grinding noises can mean that there is a loose component in your system that has experienced wear and tear.
The best way to avoid emergency furnace repairs is to maintain your system. Our professionals will offer honest recommendations for keeping your furnace in tip-top shape, including cleaning and removing debris, as well as changing oil filters.
Schedule an appointment with our HVAC experts today by calling (785) 783-5780 or fill out our online form.