Ductless Mini-Split AC Systems in Topeka
The Latest & Most Energy-Efficient Air Conditioner
Standard air conditioning systems are expensive to buy, maintain, and run. While there isn’t a type of air conditioning system that is going to be cheap, there are a few more cost-effective options on the market. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air enjoys staying up to date on the latest heating and air conditioning technologies, such as the ductless mini-split AC system. As always, our number one goal is your satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll work until it is, and you can always trust the technicians sent to your home, as they are drug-screened and background-checked.
Interested in installing a ductless mini-split AC in Topeka? Call (785) 783-5780 to learn about your options today.
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split AC System?
Ductless mini-split AC systems, while new to the United States, have been around for a few years in areas that are consistently short on space. These units function similarly to traditional air conditioners in that they use the inside handling units and outside compressors. Instead of using ductwork to blow the air through your home, a ‘split’ or an indoor unit is installed in each room you’d like to be cooled. Each individual split is connected to the outdoor compressor through conduits.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
It might seem strange that ductless mini-split systems are just now becoming popular in the United States – especially after you read this list of advantages:
- Efficiency – Ductwork can account for more than 30% of energy consumption. This is because the air is traveling through the ducts and losing some of its cool temperatures.
- Flexibility – Ductless mini-split AC systems can be installed in every room of your home, some rooms, or only one. They offer climate control for particular areas and ones that are hard to reach.
- Easy to install – These systems are extremely easy to install in homes that may not have the capabilities for central air or heat. Because they are so easy to install, the cost of installation is low.
- Noise – Once you switch from a traditional air conditioning unit to a ductless system, you might have a feeling that something is missing—because it is! Your new ductless mini-split system will not make near the noise that a standard AC unit does.
- Heating – Ductless mini-split systems are not just for air conditioning your home, but they can also be used for heating too.
- Energy savings – Probably the top reason to install a ductless mini-split AC in Topeka is the amount of money you will save on your electric bill each month. Because these systems are so flexible, offer the ability to control climates, and are extremely efficient, you will see huge savings on your energy bill within the first month of installation.
Are You Ready for Your New Ductless System?
After reading the benefits of ductless mini-split AC systems, you might be thinking, ‘sign me up!’ There isn’t a sign-up sheet, but you can call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. Our technicians can consult with you to see how many of the mini-splits are needed for your home and soon after, install them for you. As we mentioned, you will see energy savings starting with your first electric bill.
If you’re ready to witness the benefits of a ductless mini-split in your Topeka home, give us a call at (785) 783-5780 today!