Auburn HVAC Services
Expert Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality Solutions
If there is an issue with your heater or air conditioning unit, your comfort at home can immediately suffer. Instead of sitting in a freezing living room, or sweating in your kitchen, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. Our skilled and experienced team offers fast and reliable HVAC services to homes throughout Auburn and surrounding areas. We are a full-service heating and cooling company that provides the highest quality repair, replacement, and installation solutions that are long-lasting and energy-efficient.
Our HVAC services include:
- Furnace installation and repair
- Heater installation and repair
- Heat pump services
- AC installation & replacement
- Ductless mini split systems
- AC repair & filter replacement
- Humidifier and dehumidifier installation
- UV air sanitizer installation
Learn more about our services, or schedule an appointment today at (785) 783-5780.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Services
When thinking about your indoor comfort, your mind might first think about heaters and AC units, but that misses a big portion of the picture. Your indoor air quality can affect not just your comfort, but your health. Even if you can’t see them, airborne contaminants like pollen, dust, bacteria, and viruses, can remain in your air, circulating around your home, becoming stagnant, and causing you to breathe these pollutants in.
Our team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air understands how important it is to keep healthy indoor air and we offer a variety of solutions to keep your home fresh and clean, including humidifiers, dehumidifiers, filter replacement, and UV air cleaners.
4 benefits of installing indoor air quality solutions:
- Eliminates odor: With indoor air quality products cutting down on pet dander, smoke, and other contaminants, they can also eliminate foul odors from cooking and pets.
- Helps you sleep better: Our products can better regulate your home’s humidity and remove irritants, making getting to sleep easier.
- Removes allergens: Airborne allergens like pollen and dander can boost allergy and asthma symptoms. Luckily, our air cleaners can reduce exposure to these contaminants—helping you breathe easier.
- Lowers utility bills: When your HVAC units are inundated with dust and debris, they need to work harder to provide the comfort you need, upping your monthly energy bills. If you install an air cleaner, it can reduce the stress on these systems, lowering your bills to more accurately reflect your utility usage.
No matter what type of HVAC service you need, you can trust our highly trained team to make your comfort our top priority. Our professionals treat your home with the utmost respect, always wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths to keep your space clean from start to finish. We believe our job isn’t done until you are completely satisfied, and we will work tirelessly to go above and beyond your expectations. Schedule an Auburn HVAC service today!