Silver Lake HVAC Service
Reliable Heating & Air Conditioning Services in the Silver Lake area.
When you’re looking for a reliable heating and air conditioning company, look no further than Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. We are a fully licensed and insured company that strives to follow every local code and ordinance. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained with the latest technology and techniques which will cut the length of the job down, and you will know exactly what the price of the repair, replacement, or installation will be before it’s started. We try to be as transparent as possible, striving for honesty and honoring our long-lasting warranties.
The Benefits of Professional AC Installation
We agree: air conditioning units are expensive. However, the installation of a new unit is the last place that you want to cut corners. Having a friend install an AC unit instead of a professional might appear to save money but it can be costly in the long run. Here are a few of the reasons to consider professional air conditioner installation:
- SAFETY- AC systems require electricity to run and a single misstep can electrocute you
- WARRANTIES- Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air offers the longest warranties around. In addition to this, if you choose to have an uncertified technician install your AC, it could void any manufacturers warranties
- LONGEVITY- opting for a professional installation means the job is done right. When the job is done correctly, your system will last much longer and you'll require fewer AC repairs
- SIZING- air conditioning technicians recognize the importance of a properly sized HVAC unit. A unit that is too small will struggle to keep up, putting extra strain on the appliance, whereas a unit that is too large ends up short cycling and not cooling all rooms of the house
Why Should You Upgrade Your Thermostat?
Most homes are built with programmable thermostats already included. However, if your thermostat is not programmable, you could be wasting energy, which leads to wasting money.
Check out the benefits of upgrading your thermostat in Las Cruces or any of the surrounding areas below.
- Extra convenient – Programmable thermostats allow you to set a temperature that is comfortable and senses when the surrounding air is too warm. Once the thermostat senses the air is too warm, the AC kicks on.
- Get peace of mind – This simple upgrade will allow you to leave home without forgetting to turn the AC off and will save you money by preventing it from running all the time.
- Take advantage of smart thermostats – This technology can learn your patterns in order to keep your home cool when you’re there, and a little less cool when you’re not. They also can be set up to remind you of AC filter changes and have the capabilities of comparing your energy consumption.
Ready for a new thermostat in your Las Cruces home? Contact our team today to schedule service!
Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air: the Contractor for the Job!
Air conditioning doesn’t have to be a complex thing. In fact, with the right professional, everything about your AC is seamless–from choosing the best unit, installation, and repair work. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is the right company for any and every HVAC job! Our customers love us for a reason, and that reason is that we are honest yet highly trained.
If you need help choosing or installing a new air conditioning unit or upgrading your thermostat, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at 785-783-5780! We make quick work of all your heating and AC needs.
We are so pleased with the service Andre & Gary provided us. Andre was thorough and great at communicating about what our ...- Alvondaro D.
Trey was great. He answered all of my questions and was very professional. I'm so glad I chose this company and will use agai ...- AR
We were very satisfied with Henry. He was very polite and thorough.- Marie
Thank you Pat's Plumbing! Dalton came to our home and cleared a blocked drain. He was very polite and respectful to me and ...- Kevin
Prompt, professional, detailed explanation of the service they performed. Provided recommendations on what to do to improve ...- Drj
Trey is very personable and takes time to explain what he’s doing , what he found, ect. Very patient and likes my dog!- Joyce M.
Scheduled my tankless water heater to be descaled. Technician Trey Schwilling provided excellent and competent customer ...- Cindy G.
Thank you Clayton for the efficiency and quality job. This was our first time to use Pat's Plumbing but not the last. It was ...- Carol L.