Auburn Plumbing Services
Experienced and Highly Trained Plumbers
Your plumbing system is essential for the comfort and function of your home, but how often do you think about it? Chances are, not much unless something goes wrong. If you’re experiencing a slow drain, a malfunctioning water heater, a major gas line problem, or anything in between, our experienced, skilled, and highly trained team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air can help. No job is too big or small for our technicians, who work hard to provide the highest quality service throughout Auburn and surrounding areas.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heater repair, replacement, and installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Backflow testing and prevention
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
- Garbage disposal services
- Repiping services
- Sump pump repair
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Water treatment services
- And more!
Looking for an Aubrun plumber you can trust? Call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at (785) 783-5780 today!
“Do I Need Plumbing Repairs?”
Because so much of your plumbing system is hidden under cabinets or behind walls it can be challenging to determine if something is wrong if there isn’t a major disaster. Luckily, you don’t have to deal with your plumbing alone. Our plumbers at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air will thoroughly inspect your system, walk you through your options, and quickly and seamlessly repair your plumbing using the best products on the market and time-tested techniques.
6 signs you need plumbing repairs:
- Slow drainage: Has your sink or shower been slow to drain water? This isn’t a problem that will go away on its own. In fact, this issue could indicate clogged drains or something more damaging like leaks. Our team offers expert drain cleaning, leak detection, and hydro jetting solutions to ensure seamless water flow.
- Lack of water pressure: Low or inconsistent water pressure not only causes a rise in water bills but also wastes your time. This issue could mean a clogged drain somewhere in your system. If debris continues to build, it can cause leaks and even a burst pipe.
- No hot water: Nothing is worse than issues with your water heater. If you’re experiencing little to no hot water, you need either repair or replacement services right away. We proudly offer traditional and tankless water heater solutions.
- Gurgling noises: When your drains begin to gurgle or make unpleasant noises it is a clear indication that something is wrong with your drain or sewer line. You could be experiencing clogged, leaking, or damaged pipes.
- Running or overflowing toilet: If your toilet is running it could be a fixture problem. However, if your toilet is overflowing it is a sign your pipes are experiencing an issue like clogs and debris buildup.
- Sewage smells: No one wants to wake up to the smell of sewage. A backed-up sewer drain or a leaking sewer line can cause sewage to leak out around your property. Worse, it is rare for the symptoms to be in the same place as the leak, so you need one of our professionals to properly detect the issue.
Reliable Plumbing Solutions, Every Time
At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, we are committed to providing our customers with the ultimate peace of mind. We are a full-service home comfort company and we proudly offer expert plumbing, heating, and cooling solutions to homes throughout Auburn and surrounding areas.
Your plumbing problems are a thing of the past. Call our team today at (785) 783-5780 or reach out to us online.