Topeka Furnace Installation & Replacement
Quickly & Easily Replace Your Furnace
Calling a professional HVAC company to replace or install your furnace doesn’t have to be scary. With Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, it is just the opposite! Our friendly technicians will arrive with stocked trucks, cutting down on the time needed to ‘get’ the parts.
When explaining our furnace installation process and presenting you with all available options, we won’t attempt to upsell you on products you don’t need or want. Because we use upfront pricing, you’ll know the cost of your service before work is started. Our goal is to be transparent and friendly while ensuring your satisfaction!
Furnace replacement and installations in Topeka are expensive, but they don’t have to break the bank! We provide discounts to save you a bit of money. Call us at (785) 783-5780 to get started.
Ensuring the Highest-Quality Furnace Replacement
When you need a furnace replacement, you should never settle for second best. There are numerous contractors that operate under the guise of a legitimate business, and many more that are complete scam artists. Unfortunately hiring one of these people or ‘businesses’ can leave you with extra repairs, a headache, and less money in your pocket.
Here are a few questions to consider when hiring a furnace replacement contractor:
- Licensing and insurance – Don’t leave any HVAC work in the hands of a person or business that is not legally licensed and fully insured. Get peace of mind knowing our team has all the licenses, insurances, and certifications that matter in the industry.
- Lawbreakers need not apply – Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air will not intentionally break laws or leave your plumbing in a substandard of local ordinances.
- Warranties – We have the longest warranties in the industry.
- Easy to work with – You can have the best or cheapest technician in the business, but if they are a nightmare to work with, you’ll quickly find a new one. Our technicians are friendly, and we take pride in customer service.
Benefits of a Professional Furnace Installation
Many people opt to install a furnace themselves or have a friend that can do it ‘really cheap.’ Neither of these options is great, and there are a number of reasons why.
Here are a few benefits to professional furnace installation:
- Correct duct sealing – When ducts are not correctly or properly sealed, your furnace becomes less efficient and you lose money due to increased energy consumption.
- Proper sizing – You probably already know that having a furnace that is too small for your home is bad but having one that is too big is also a problem. Professionals have an algorithm to figure out exactly what size furnace your home needs.
- System longevity – Proper installation means proper functioning. When your furnace functions properly, you can count on many years of use.
- Safety – Installing a furnace takes a significant amount of knowledge of both electricity and the components being installed. A misstep can lead to injuries or death.
If you’re on the fence about calling for professional furnace installation in Topeka, take a minute to read our customer reviews!
Schedule Furnace Installation in Topeka Today!
Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is the best choice for your furnace replacement or installation needs. We take pride in our work, customer service, and our knowledgeable technicians. Our company has been around for over 15 years and is still family owned and operated. This all boils down to the fact that we treat people well—like family—and are honest about our business practices.
If you need professional furnace installation, call us at (785) 783-5780! With emergency availability and expert services, we meet all your heating needs.
Don't Take Our Word For ItSee What Your Neighbors Have to Say About Pat's
Pat the Plumber is our team when it comes to any plumbing or HVAC needs for our home.- Alvondaro D.
Trey was great- AR
Polite and Thorough- Marie
Thank You Pat's Plumbing!- Kevin
Prompt, professional, detailed explanation of the service they performed.- Drj