Plumbing Services in Lecompton
At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, we are committed to keeping our customer’s plumbing running smoothly for years to come. Our technicians have over 18 years of experience and attend ongoing trainings to ensure you always receive the highest quality solutions possible. Our full-service and local plumbing company is here to solve Lecompton’s every plumbing problem.
Our plumbing services include:
- Backflow testing certification
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer and drain services
- Sump pump services
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing solutions
- Slab leak repair
- Water heater services
- Water quality treatment
- Gas line services
For plumbing services you can count on, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at (785) 783-5780 today!
“Do I Need Water Heater Repairs?”
One of the hardest working systems in your home is your water heater, but when was the last time you’ve had this all-important unit service? While these systems tend to last between 10 and 18 years, small problems can occur, and these problems won’t go away on their own. If you notice any of the following issues, it is time to call our professional plumbers to help.
Signs you need water heater repairs:
- No hot water, or inconsistent hot water: If you’ve been cursed with cold showers, your water heater is experiencing a malfunction, either with the fuel source or pressure valve.
- Rusty or discolored water: Corrosion in your tank can cause your water to come out discolored, affecting taste, smell, and cleanliness.
- Low water pressure: While low water pressure can be a sign of piping issues, it can also indicate problems with the transportation components of your water heater.
- Loud rattling noises: Rattling or grinding noises coming from your water heater can be a sign of sediment buildup or loose components.
- Your system is over 10 years old: If you don’t notice any issues, but your water heater is over 10 years old, preventative maintenance is the name of the game. This maintenance can spot problems before they become major and extend the life of your system.
Professional Lecompton Plumbers
From water heater repairs and full gas line replacements to water conditioning and sewer repair, our professional and highly trained team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air have the perfect solution for you. We believe there is never a one-size-fits-all answer, which is why we perform a detailed inspection of your plumbing system, take the time to listen to your needs, and work with you to find an answer that fits your budget and requirements.
We are determined to not just solve your plumbing problem, but build long-lasting relationships with our customers. Our plumbers want every client to feel like family, so we will always provide the high-quality workmanship and customer service your space deserves.
We are so pleased with the service Andre & Gary provided us. Andre was thorough and great at communicating about what our ...- Alvondaro D.
Trey was great. He answered all of my questions and was very professional. I'm so glad I chose this company and will use agai ...- AR
We were very satisfied with Henry. He was very polite and thorough.- Marie
Thank you Pat's Plumbing! Dalton came to our home and cleared a blocked drain. He was very polite and respectful to me and ...- Kevin
Prompt, professional, detailed explanation of the service they performed. Provided recommendations on what to do to improve ...- Drj
Trey is very personable and takes time to explain what he’s doing , what he found, ect. Very patient and likes my dog!- Joyce M.
Scheduled my tankless water heater to be descaled. Technician Trey Schwilling provided excellent and competent customer ...- Cindy G.
Thank you Clayton for the efficiency and quality job. This was our first time to use Pat's Plumbing but not the last. It was ...- Carol L.