Water Softener Installation in Topeka, KS
Work With the Best When Installing Your Water Softener System
Reliable information about and installation of water softeners in the Topeka area.
When you’re in need of plumbing solutions--whether it is water softeners, drain cleaning, or sink installation--you need a reliable, honest, and knowledgeable plumber. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air would love to be the guys you call for every job! Our focus is always your satisfaction, how we can improve our services, and how to increase our value to you. We’ve been around for over 15 years, are locally owned and operated, and are fully licensed and insured. Finally, we utilize upfront, flat-rate pricing so you’ll always know the cost of the job before it even begins!
Benefits of Water Softeners
There is a decent chance that you view water softeners as a luxury, and that’s okay because many people share the same perspective. However, once you realize the benefits of water softeners and how they can save you money, you may change your view from luxury to necessity.
Here are a few of the most important benefits of using water softeners:
- SOFTER SKIN- this could be seen as a luxury, but some people don’t prefer to constantly use lotion but they also don’t enjoy their skin being dry and itchy. Your hair will also become much softer as minerals are not deposited with every wash
- NO HARD WATER STAINS- you may have given up on permanently getting rid of hard water stains in your sinks, tubs, and toilets. Having softer water will enable you to get rid of those stains once and for all which will make an overall better impression for any guests
- LAUNDRY- if anyone in your home wears a lot of white or light-colored clothing, there is a chance you already know the pain of removing hard water stains. No matter how many sales you shop, replacing yellowed, stained clothes will become expensive over time.
- PLUMBING- hard water is just that: hard--on your plumbing. It can be responsible for premature leaks and damage
APPLIANCES- we’ve saved the best for last! Appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and water dispensing refrigerators do not last as long when hard water is used. These appliances tend to need repair and replacement far sooner than those that use softened water. This cost factor alone may make a water softener worth considering!
Types of Water Softeners
There are a number of water softeners available for purchase. However, the type of water softener that is best for your home may be different than the one your mother or sister uses. The type of water softener can easily be determined by speaking with one of our technicians.
Here are a few common types:
- Salt-based ion exchange
- Salt-free water softeners, also known as water conditioners
Choose the Right Professionals
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not water softeners are the right choice for your home, we understand. The last thing we ever want to do is sell you something you don’t need or don’t want. However, if you’re curious about this option, the best thing to do is to consult with our technicians!
Water softeners have many money-saving benefits and are quite cost-effective to install. In addition, water softeners can help your skin and hair!