About Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air in Topeka
Call Pat, We’ll Fix That!
When you have a plumbing, heating, or cooling problem, you want to know it will be resolved fast and that the work will be done right. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air provides our customers with that peace of mind they need completing all repairs and installations as quickly as possible and to code. With nearly two decades of local expertise, we are committed to handling a full range of indoor comfort problems for our friends and neighbors here in Topeka and the surrounding areas. We’ve helped hundreds of local homeowners and businesses and we can help you too.
Our Company History
Patrick Grogan is the owner of Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. In early 2005, he and his wife decided to start their own plumbing business in Topeka, Kansas, and Pat the Plumber® was born. After a few years, heating and air conditioning services were added to our line of services and we redesigned our name, vehicles, and logo to reflect the newly added services. Pat the Plumber Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning was born. Knowing this was way too much to say when you needed someone to help we shortened it to Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. We also changed our tagline to “Call Pat, We’ll Fix That!”
We specialize in the residential service of:
Whether it is fixing a toilet in your bathroom or replacing your heating and air conditioning system, our highly trained, background-checked, and drug-tested service technicians can help.
Will You Be Happy after We Are Done?
We guarantee it! We will even exceed your expectation of great service. We will get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Why Call Us for Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Services?
As a family owned and operated company, we understand the value of exceptional service, and that is what we seek to provide at every service appointment. Our expertly trained technicians arrive on time and complete necessary repairs or installations in a timely manner.
Here are just a few other reasons Topeka residents count on us for all their plumbing, heating, and cooling needs:
- We have state-of-the-art equipment to identify problems quickly and easily, so there is no guesswork and no wasted time.
- We have well-stocked vans with large parts inventories for most major equipment, cutting down the need to “go for parts.”
- We provide ongoing training to our technicians to ensure they fix your plumbing, heating, and AC problems correctly the first time.
- We are one of only two Moen Certified Service Plumbers in Kansas factory-trained and authorized to repair Moen faucets and fixtures.
- Our technicians wear protective shoe covers and use drop cloths to prevent damage to your floors and keep your home or business clean.
Plumbing and indoor comfort problems are no match for the team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air! Call us today at (785) 783-5780 to request immediate service in your area.