AC Installation in Topeka, KS
Providing High-Quality Air Conditioning Service
It isn’t unheard of to have your air conditioning unit installed or replaced by a friend who may or may not be certified to do so. Although this isn’t illegal, it certainly isn’t smart. This job might save you a few dollars up front but when it comes to repairs, your unit’s warranty may not be intact.
Unfortunately, when an AC unit is installed unprofessionally, mistakes tend to be made and repairs are needed more often than normal. With Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, this is never a worry! You can count on us for prompt and dependable AC installation in Topeka or the surrounding areas. Our team is fully licensed, insured, and offers the longest warranties in the business, so on top of the manufacturer’s warranty, you'll also have our guarantee.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioning Unit
Nothing lasts forever, and this is true for air conditioners too. Although observant homeowners might be able to predict when they should replace their AC unit, other families are too busy with life to notice that their AC is about to fail. Sometimes, the unit just gives out because it’s old and tired.
Below are common signs you need a new air conditioning unit.
- Age – A well-maintained unit can run for about 15 years.
- Expensive repairs – If your AC is around 10 years old and in need of expensive repairs, it may be more beneficial to replace it.
- Frequent repairs – We love our customers, but we shouldn’t have to see you every month for different repairs. Calling for AC repairs each month (even the less expensive repairs) can add up quickly.
- Refrigerant – Older units use R-22 refrigerant which is being phased out. As of 2020, it will be quite expensive to top off units that are still using this chemical
- Uncomfortable house – If it seems like your home is never comfortable no matter how often you run the AC and no matter how low the temperature is set, it could be your AC’s way of saying goodbye.
- Rising electric bills – As air conditioners get older, they become less efficient. The less efficient they become, the more money you spend on energy. Newer models are far more efficient than the ones from even a decade ago.
Benefits of Professional AC Installation
Before you choose to purchase and install a new air conditioner, take a moment to speak with one of our technicians. The professionals at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air can point you in the best direction of brands, sizes, and which units fit your budget. The sizing of an AC unit is particularly important because having one that is too big or too small for your home will end up costing far more to operate.
In addition, our technicians can ensure your new AC unit will be installed properly, up to code, and with all of the warranties intact. By allowing us to install your unit, you also avoid any potential safety hazard that comes from working with electricity.
We’re proud of the fact our customers love us—read our customer reviews to see what they have to say!
Schedule AC Installation in Topeka!
If you think your air conditioning unit is on its last leg, the best thing to do is to call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. We can help you in the process of choosing the best AC for your home and get it installed before the other one quits. As we stated before, our warranties are the longest in the business—you can check around if you don’t believe us.
Schedule your AC installation in Topeka by calling (785) 783-5780 or submitting a contact form online today!