Pipe Repair, Repiping & Pipe Installation in Topeka
Do you need piping service? The plumbing experts at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning are prepared to handle all of your water piping repair, repiping and pipe installation needs for your home or business. So whether you need plumbing repairs for leaking pipes or a new bathroom plumbing system installed, contact the #1 plumber in Topeka. Our professional residential and commercial water piping services include:
- Leak detection and repair
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Repairing or relocating piping
- Piping inspections
- New piping installation
We truly understand how essential working pipes are to your daily life. Our expert plumbers can help with any pipe repair, repiping or pipe installation that you need.
What are Common Pipe Repairs?
By continuously providing you with potable water and removing waste from your home or business, your plumbing system is performing a crucial job. However, problems can develop in your plumbing pipes that can derail your plumbing system’s important work. Some of the common problems that we can help you repair include:
- LEAKS- Leaks can develop because of the age of piping, stress, deterioration, unregulated water pressure or other possible environmental factors. If you notice any signs of a leak, be sure to call for plumbing pipe repair. Once detected, water leakages can easily be repaired by the experts to avoid further, more costly damages.
- CLOGS- Clogs can range from minor inconveniences to major problems. For example, some clogs can cause flooding and even property damage to your home or business. Should you have a clogged pipe that can’t be cleared with a home remedy, be sure to contact a professional plumber for expert drain clearing.
Regardless of your piping repair issue, Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help because we are experts in all residential and commercial water pipe repairs.
Do I Need Repiping?
This is an important question to ask and the answer will vary, case by case. Repiping is a system-wide solution that will give you peace of mind. You will have improved delivery of water and water pressure while eliminating any more repair bills for leaking pipes. And because new systems are built to anticipate repairs, repiping will actually save you in the long run. If you are experiencing frequent leaks or another tell-tale sign, you should strongly consider repiping with PEX or copper.
Common Signs You Need Repiping
If you experience any of the following signs, you might need a repipe:
- Frequent repair for leaks or clogs
- Poor water pressure or volume
- Odd smell coming from water
- Rust- or brown-colored water
- Age of pipes
At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we only use the highest quality materials when we repipe a home or business. Plus, our piping specialists provide you with superior service at the lowest possible cost.
Comparison of PEX & Copper Piping
There are two standards of pipe in the industry, PEX and copper. Both have specific benefits that should be considered when making this important decision when repiping your home or business.
- Easy to repair
- Resistant to freezing and acidic substances
- Less expensive than copper
- Very durable
- Joints are strong and will not sag
The trusted plumbers at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning will help you weigh the benefits of both options to decide which type of piping would work best for your specific needs.
What are the Benefits of Professional Water Pipe Installation?
When you need new pipes installed, call the experts at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We provide fast and high quality plumbing pipe installation in Topeka and the surrounding area. The benefits of having our piping specialists install the plumbing pipes in your home or business include:
- Fast service. Having a functioning plumbing system is extremely important. When you call our piping specialists to handle your installation needs, you’ll get fast service, giving you access to water and plumbing as soon as possible.
- Quality work. A common cause for plumbing problems is poor installation work. When you call our piping specialists to install your plumbing pipes, you’ll get the highest quality materials and workmanship possible.
Regardless of your piping installation needs, Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help.