Topeka Heater Installation & Replacement
Providing Quick & Dependable Heating Services
You might have had trouble finding a reliable heater installation service in the past, or maybe have had terrible luck with dishonest handymen. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air wants to solve that problem for good! We are a full-service heating company that hires drug-free technicians with a clean background.
We have been around for more than 15 years and are locally owned and operated. Our goal is always customer satisfaction, and we utilize upfront, flat-rate pricing so you know the cost before the job even begins. You may also take advantage of our discounts to further save money on heater installation in Topeka and other services.
Dial (785) 783-5780 to set up an appointment!
When to Replace a Heater
You don’t get to choose when your heater breaks, but you have a choice on when to replace it. Considering replacement isn’t something to take lightly, because these systems are expensive. However, continuing to repair heaters, replace parts, and fix components will result in some hefty bills, and it will likely happen again and again.
Here are a few sure signs that it is time to replace your heater:
- Age – Even well-maintained heaters do not last much longer than 15 years.
- High heating bills – Leaky air ducts and inefficient older furnaces can lead to costly energy bills. If you are keeping your home at the same temperature you always do and notice this increase, a replacement might be needed.
- Repairs – Think back over the past two years—has your heater been repaired repeatedly? If the answer is yes, you might be wasting money.
- Strange noises – Heaters should run relatively quietly. Especially if your heater is older, a constant noise could indicate potential failure.
- Short heating cycle - When your system cycle kicks off and on for a short period, this will decrease your heating system's efficiency, which can signify that something is wrong with your system.
- Yellow burning flame - If your pilot flame is burning yellow, this can indicate the presence of carbon monoxide, and you should contact a professional to perform an inspection
Benefits of Professional Heater Installation
When you do finally decide to purchase a new heater, don’t trust a neighborhood handyman or an unreliable, discounted ‘professional.’ Doing so could leave you with a host of problems.
Hire our team at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air to enjoy the following benefits:
- Correct size – Between deciding to purchase a new heater and actually buying the unit, give us a call. We can help you decide which heater size is best for your home and needs. One that is too small or too large will end up costing a ton of money on electricity.
- Correct duct sealing – Installing a new heater is almost pointless if your ducts aren’t sealed correctly. Again, this will lead to high energy bills.
- Warranty – Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air offers the longest warranties in the business. If there is a manufacturer’s warranty that comes with your unit, we will make certain that warranty remains intact as well.
- Peace of mind – Simply put, saving a few dollars on the installation of your new heater may end up driving you crazy with its unreliability due to simple mistakes.
Contact Us for Heater Installation in Topeka Today!
When your heater does bite the dust, don’t worry, don’t stress, just give Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air a call! We understand the worries that you may have over cost and whether you are getting the best deal. This is why we try to make the entire process as seamless as possible.
If you’re in need of a new heater in Topeka, choose Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air for the installation. Call (785) 783-5780 and enjoy personalized heating solutions at affordable prices!