Tecumseh Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Fast heating and air conditioning repair and replacement
Don’t trust your air conditioning system to just anyone, and certainly don’t allow an unlicensed or uninsured technicians to even touch your HVAC unit. Instead, allow the professional technicians from Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air to perform any and all maintenance and repairs. Our guys arrive in stocked trucks so no time is wasted on ‘getting’ the needed parts and we are respectful of your home and time. No one appreciates waiting around all day for a service call and most people don’t want to see shoeprints starting from their door going to their bathroom. With that said, we treat you like family and your home as though we lived there!
Does Your Home Need a Humidifier?
Well, to be honest, your home probably doesn’t NEED a humidifier, but if you want to be technical, it doesn’t NEED an air conditioning system either--it is only there to make you more comfortable. Low humidity can cause a few problems for household members, including:
- Dry skin
- Itchy eyes
- Irritated nose passages
- Increased static electricity
- Bloody noses
- Exacerbated cold symptoms
As you can see, these problems are not life or death but they can be quite annoying. If you are experiencing some of these issues but are not entirely sure whether or not it is due to dry air, our HVAC technicians will test the air in your home to confirm that a humidifier is needed.
Annual Furnace Tune-Ups
Do you schedule an annual furnace tune-up each year before the first cold front? If not, you could be leaving yourself open to a furnace failure in the middle of a snowstorm. Of course, the best form of maintenance is regularly changing your furnace filter, but a professional tune-up can make a world of difference. Here are a few of the steps we take to ensure your furnace is working properly all winter long:
- PILOT LIGHT COLOR– if the pilot color is any other color than blue, there is a ventilation issue. Our technicians can adjust the ventilation to make sure carbon monoxide does not become an issue in your home
- COMBUSTION CHAMBER CLEANING– a dirty combustion chamber can cause chamber walls to corrode
- FLUE PIPE INSPECTION– small pinholes can be corrected with tape, but a larger hole may render the flue unuseable
- CHANGING THE OIL FILTER– this filter prevents small impurities from clogging the oil burner nozzle. If the nozzle gets clogged, there could be a misfire, shutting down the system
Call Pat, We’ll Fix That!
Whether you are debating about getting a humidifier or know you need a furnace tune-up, there is only one company to call. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air has many unique characteristics that we think you’ll love. One of these characteristics is the simple fact that we truly care about our customers.
If you need professional input, maintenance, or a new HVAC system entirely, call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at 785-783-5780 - we can help you today!