Topeka AC Repair & Maintenance
Delivering Top-Notch Air Conditioning Service
If you were to look at random reviews online about different AC companies, you’d probably see a number of horror stories. Instances where the contractor charged the homeowner money and never returned; refusing to repair a unit after improperly installing components; or simply never answering the phone or consistently running late.
Not all air conditioning companies behave or perform like these examples. At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air, we show integrity and honesty by using upfront, flat-rate pricing, assuring 100% satisfaction, answering the phone around the clock, and arriving on time.
How to Maintain Your AC Unit
Preventative AC maintenance helps you avoid serious and costly repair as well as premature system replacement. By making a point to complete simple tasks every year, you can increase the lifespan of your equipment, yield a higher return on investment, improve indoor comfort, and avoid the inconvenience of sudden breakdowns. A little maintenance goes a long way.
Learn how to maintain your AC unit by exploring the insight below.
- Switch out your air filter once per month to improve output and improve air quality
- Keep your coils clean by ensuring the area around the condenser unit is clear
- Inspect the fins of both your condenser and evaporator to ensure proper airflow
- Examine the condensate drain to confirm there isn't a clog and water can drain properly
- Schedule professional AC maintenance for a comprehensive inspection, cleaning, and tune-up
Common Air Conditioning Repairs in Topeka, KS
Sometimes air conditioning units need a bit of TLC (tender loving care) to keep running. Usually, it isn’t anything major, but if our upfront, flat-rate pricing seems expensive, talk to your technician about whether it is better to repair or replace your AC unit.
When it comes to Topeka AC repairs, here are the most common:
- Refrigerant leak detection, repair, and/or recharge
- Circuit breakers, circuit boards, fuses, or relay replacement
- Thermostat replacement
- Drain line cleaning (don’t let them get too dirty, leaking water could cause damage!)
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleaning and repair
All of these items are typically checked during your annual inspection, but that doesn’t mean they are guaranteed to not happen.
Trust Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air
When the inside of your home feels the same as outside temperatures, there is a good chance there is something wrong with your air conditioning unit. Although this can be stressful, it doesn’t have to be! Just remember to call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air—we love making your day brighter with quick and reliable AC repair in Topeka, KS.
When your AC starts giving you problems, just call (785) 783-5780. We’ll get it fixed in a hurry and ensure you are cool, comfortable, and happy in no time at all.