Sewer Line Replacement and Repair in Topeka
Honest sewer line repair and replacement services in the Topeka area.
There aren’t too many questions about whether or not someone has a sewer line leak or problem. Typically this is because the smell is quite overwhelming and distinct. If you think you may be experiencing a problem with your sewer line, it is important to call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air right away to keep any damage at a minimum as well as ensuring that no one comes into contact with dangerous contaminants. Our technicians are fully trained to handle sewer line cracks and leaks and do so while maintaining complete professionalism.
Signs That Your Sewer Line is Damaged
While you might think the only signs of a damaged sewer line include the ones that you can smell, this is far from the truth. There are actually a few issues that can occur with a problematic sewer line that involve other indicators. Here are a few things to look (and smell) for if you suspect there is a problem with your sewer line:
- LACK OF WATER IN YOUR TOILETS- potential clog in sewer line preventing the toilet from refilling
- NOISES COMING FROM YOUR TOILETS- something has likely clogged your sewer line
- SLOW DRAINAGE, ESPECIALLY IN THE BATHTUBS- a good sign that a clog is forming somewhere in your sewage line
- SEWAGE BACKING UP INTO TOILETS OR BATHTUBS- typically caused by a blockage somewhere down the sewage line
- MOLD GROWTH- can begin to happen at humidity levels as low as 55%, so a cracked sewage pipe in the wall will definitely increase the humidity
- LUSH, GREEN GRASSY PATCHES- if your yard has sporadic green spots, this could be because it is being fertilized by your sewage
- RODENT OR INSECT INFESTATIONS- both of these problems can be caused by cracks in a sewer line which will allow for these pests to enter
Of course, if you blatantly smell sewage in your basement or yard, that is a clear sign as well.
How We Repair Your Sewer Line
Every home, sewer system, and sewer system problem is different. With this said, every case is different but certain problems may need to be dealt with by ‘traditional’ sewer line repair, while others can be done with ‘trenchless’ repairs.
A traditional sewer line repair will involve digging a trench along the sewer line to access the damaged part of the pipe. Trenchless sewer line repairs are a bit less invasive and better for your yard.
Unfortunately, not all sewer lines can be repaired with these methods and may require replacement. Once we assess the situation, we will go over your options, the costs, and which one will work better for you.
Don’t Panic, We’ve Seen it All!
It’s probably fair to say that if you’re suddenly having problems with your sewer line, you’re nervous or going into panic mode. Don’t–the professionals at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air have seen just about everything and we will have a solution! If you’re concerned that your sewer line may be cracked, leaking, or is having other problems, don’t wait until it’s too late!
Call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air at 785-783-5780 for all of your sewer line repair and replacement needs!