Water Filtration Systems in Topeka
Honest installation of whole home water filtration systems in the Topeka area.
Hopefully, your plumbing doesn’t have recurring problems that constantly needs to be fixed. If it does and you are seeing your plumber more often than you’d like, why not make a change? Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is a great place to start and we always ensure your 100% satisfaction. If you are just now experiencing plumbing problems, don’t chance it with the other guys--make an appointment and let our technicians diagnose your problem and then tell you upfront what the flat-rate price is!
Why Choose a Water Filtration System?
Did you know that over 60 million empty plastic bottles end up in landfills and incinerators every day? That means a total of around 22 billion bottles per year! Although not every bottle is an empty water bottle, you can imagine how many might be! This fact alone may encourage people to consider whole house water filtration systems. However, there are a number of other reasons why you might purchase this type of unit:
- COST SAVINGS- aside from saving the planet, you will also be saving money when you switch to filtered tap water. Depending on your water consumption, you may save upwards of $100 per person, per year on bottled water
- REDUCE PLUMBING REPAIRS- whole house water filtration systems will remove heavy metals from water that can build up in plumbing and appliances
- REDUCE THE RISK OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASE- E. Coli is one of the best-known stomach bugs around and it can be spread through contaminated drinking water
- EASIER BREATHING- by filtering out chlorine and other chemicals, they aren’t released into the air. Although you may live with it now, you or asthma sufferers will notice easier breathing due to less irritation from chemicals
- CLEAN CLOTHES, CLEAN DISHES- not only will filtered water reduce the amount of soap scum left on items, but it will also cause you to use less soap (including in the shower)
Types of Whole House Water Filtration Systems
There are numerous types of whole house water filtration systems and it can be overwhelming to search for them online. Each type will offer different features, specific benefits, and be within a different budget. To understand the best type for your home, family, and budget, consulting with our technicians is advised. However, here are a few types of whole house water filtration systems that are available:
- UV FILTERS- UV rays destroy most all of contaminants within water
- REVERSE OSMOSIS- able to remove all sorts of contaminants using a thin membrane
- ACTIVATED CARBON- also used to soften water, activated carbon can remove impurities that can detract from the taste
Want Filtered Water? Call Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air
When you are dealing with the health of your family and the safety of your household plumbing, it is smart to consult with a professional. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is experienced in all areas of residential and commercial plumbing and is always happy to consult with our customers.
If you are considering a whole house water filter, don’t try to buy or install it on your own. Call PPat Plumbing, Heating and Air at 785-783-5780 - we are your water filtration system experts!
We are so pleased with the service Andre & Gary provided us. Andre was thorough and great at communicating about what our ...- Alvondaro D.
Trey was great. He answered all of my questions and was very professional. I'm so glad I chose this company and will use agai ...- AR
We were very satisfied with Henry. He was very polite and thorough.- Marie
Thank you Pat's Plumbing! Dalton came to our home and cleared a blocked drain. He was very polite and respectful to me and ...- Kevin
Prompt, professional, detailed explanation of the service they performed. Provided recommendations on what to do to improve ...- Drj
Trey is very personable and takes time to explain what he’s doing , what he found, ect. Very patient and likes my dog!- Joyce M.
Scheduled my tankless water heater to be descaled. Technician Trey Schwilling provided excellent and competent customer ...- Cindy G.
Thank you Clayton for the efficiency and quality job. This was our first time to use Pat's Plumbing but not the last. It was ...- Carol L.