HVAC Services in Lecompton
Heater and AC Repair, Replacement & Installation
Not being comfortable at home can affect your mental and physical health. If your heater, air conditioning, or air cleaner isn’t working properly, it’s time to call the professionals at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. Our certified, highly trained, and experienced team will service homes throughout Lecompton, offering solutions that are second to none.
Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced professionals today by calling (785) 783-5780.
Lecompton Heating Solutions
When temperatures drop in Lecompton, homeowners count on their heating systems to remain comfortable. If your system is malfunctioning or has stopped altogether, it is time to call our experienced HVAC technicians. We offer a variety of quick and reliable heater services.
Our heating solutions cover:
- Furnaces: We offer furnace repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services. We will ensure your furnace is the proper size and appropriately sealed off.
- Heaters: Our team provides experienced heater repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement. We make sure your pilot light and flue pipe is functioning properly, change filters, and can also thoroughly clean your floor vents to increase the system’s efficiency.
- Heat pumps: The 2-in-1 nature of heat pumps make them a popular choice for homeowners. We will install, replace, and repair these hyper-efficient units to ensure maximum heating and cooling.
Air Conditioner Services You Can Count On
During hot summer days, all you want to do is retreat to the cool comfort of home, and when your air conditioner isn’t up to snuff, our professionals can help. We offer AC repair, maintenance, replacement, and new installation solutions for both traditional units, heat pumps, and ductless mini split systems.
Benefits of ductless mini split systems include:
- More efficient: Traditional AC units can lose conditioned air through the ducts. Without this system of transportation, your mini split can more efficiently cool your space.
- More flexibility: If you have problem areas in your space, like a particularly hot room, you can install a single unit. Or, you can have multiple systems installed to ensure a completely cool space.
- Less noise: Unlike the loud hum you get from traditional AC units, a ductless mini split system blows cool air into your home without the noise.
- Less to install: Because there is no intricate ductwork to install, ductless mini split systems are faster and cheaper to install.
Whether you are looking for ductless mini split installation or expert heating solutions, our team has you covered. We will thoroughly inspect your current system, listen to what your needs and budget are, and quickly get to work in order to get you back to comfortable in no time. We treat your home as if it were our own, happily using drop cloths and shoe covers to protect your space.