Dehumidifiers in Topeka
Reliable Dehumidifier Repairs & Installation
Dehumidifiers are important for homes that have too much moisture in the air. Deciding whether your home is too moist or too dry can be difficult to determine. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is right there to help, first by educating you and then by actually installing or repairing any appliance you need. We are a fully licensed and insured company with the most professional and trustworthy technicians around. Our business has been operating for over 15 years and is family-owned. Overall, our success stems from our focus on you, the customer, and our promise of satisfaction!
To learn about your options for a dehumidifier in Topeka, contact us at (785) 783-5780.
Signs You Need a Dehumidifier
If you haven’t thought too much about whether you need a dehumidifier, it doesn’t mean your home couldn’t benefit from one.
Here are a number of reasons you should consider installing a dehumidifier in your home:
- Too much moisture in the home is indicative of high humidity. Most people do not find high humidity to be comfortable and during the summer, it can cause your AC to work overtime to keep temperatures down.
- Excess moisture in the home can lead to mold and mildew, as well as making allergy symptoms feel far worse.
- Overly moist air is not good for walls, electronics, ceilings, and wood (floors, fixtures, molding, furniture). In many instances, it will cause warping.
How to Tell If Your Dehumidifier Needs Repair
Your dehumidifier can only work well for so long. Many times, there are a few signs that will come before the dehumidifier completely goes out.
With that said, addressing these issues will keep your home comfortable and perfectly moist:
- Odd smells – Likely caused by dirty condenser coils or stagnant water
- No power – Definitely a sign to call, often caused by the power source or the controls
- Noise – A dehumidifier making noise is typically the result of loose, damaged parts
- Leaks – Chances are, the float switch needs to be replaced
Don’t get discouraged by reading poor reviews of other companies – check out what our customers have to say on our reviews page.
The Best Company for the Job
No matter the type of HVAC work that needs to be done, the one company you need to call is Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air. Our goal is your satisfaction and precise work. If you’ve been looking for a new go-to HVAC company, you’ve found them!
Call us at (785) 783-5780 for the repair or installation of dehumidifiers in Topeka or for any other air quality issue.